How to add a ‘Contact Us’ button on your restaurant’s Facebook page
1. Login to your restaurant’s Facebook page.
2. Once you have entered your restaurant’s profile, click on the button with 3 dots on the right hand side of your screen.
3. Click on “Edit Action Button” and then, click on “Change button”.
4. Scroll down and you will find a “Contact Us” option. Select that, and then click on “Next”. This will direct you to input a link.
5. Log into Tableo, and click on Settings, and then Settings again.
6. Go to Booking Settings and scroll down to find the Widget Code.
7. Copy the iframe URL and paste it to Facebook where it will tell you to “Add website link”.
8. Click on “Save”.
This will allow for customers visiting your Facebook page to book directly through your restaurant widget simply by clicking on the “Contact Us” button.