Enabling booking notifications
1. In the side menu, click on “Addons”.
2. Enable “Booking Notifications” if you would like to notifications to appear on your screen when bookings are created or cancelled.
3. Once enabled, go to “Promotions” from the side menu.
4. Click on “admin.Blacklist”.
5. Click the blue “+ Add New” button from the top right corner to add any customers you would wish to blacklist.
6. You can block a customer by their email address and/or mobile number.
Partial lists are taken into consideration as well, so if you just write “Gmail” in email, it will block all reservations from Gmail. Similarly, you can block all phone numbers originating from a particular country code.