How to add a booking
Quick booking from diary view
1. On the top right corner, click on Diary.
2. Click on an available slot, with the table and time you would like to block for the reservation.
3. Fill out the necessary details. It is compulsory to fill in the number of pax, mobile number and patron name in order to complete the booking.
You may also fill out the e-mail address, add a booking comment which the customer will see or add a private comment which will only be visible to the staff.
Alternatively, you may also opt to add a Walk-in in the same way.
1. Turn on the toggle “Anonymous Walk-In”.
2. The only compulsory field in this case would be the number of pax.
3. Click on Save Booking.
Best way to book for large tables
1. From the left hand side menu, click on Bookings.
2. Click on the blue button New Bookings on the right hand side of your screen.
3. Fill out the necessary details. It is compulsory to fill in the date, time, duration, and number of pax.
You may also:
- Add a booking comment which the customer will see
- Add a private comment which will only be visible to the staff
- Choose the channel where the booking has come from
- Choose whether the status of the booking is confirmed or tentative.
4. It is only after you have entered the above compulsory details that you may then move on to the next section – Table Seating. Select the preferred table for the booking accordingly.
5. Fill out Patron Details. It is compulsory to fill in the mobile number and name of the patron.
You may also choose to fill in the patron’s email address, select any preferences or add a private comment which will only be visible by the restaurant staff. With the permission of the patron, you may also choose to send out SMS and emails from you to the customer.
6. Click on Save Booking to complete the booking form.